For those of you that are staying in Hong Kong over the next couple of months, we wanted to offer you some additional options that provide an intense, productive and structured routine for all of you.
So, what makes this different to other programs and onine zoom fitness sessions?
- We offer in-person private/semi-private sessions to increase motivation and offer live feedback
- We will offer various package options for different demands
- We will create leaderboards and fitness challenges throughout each week – plank/skipping/push up/sprint challenges etc.
- We will offer video reports every 2 weeks for parents to get feedback from coaches.
- We have a great park venue, near to The IRC Causeway Bay
- We have used this venue through all the lockdowns and have never been closed down or disturbed.
Payment and Sign Up:
- If you have credit with us, you can use your credit for these fitness sessions.
- Please email [email protected] to sign up for your desired package
- Junior National Team player for Serbia (U14 & U16)
- Former National Coach (U14 & U16) for Qatar
- Tennis Federation Former Davis Cup coach for Qatar
- ATP ranking: singles (1491); doubles (1431)
Marko is an extremely passionate coach with a strong performance background. He was an excellent junior player but found his true passion lies in coaching. He has worked with players of all levels, both juniors and adults and his philosophy illustrates his work ethic and commitment to his students: “It doesn’t matter what level a player is. My job is to take them to the next level and this motivates me every day. Helping a player improve is the reward I look for.”
- Qualified under GPTCA
- ATP Tour Player ranked #478
- Wins against Nick Kyrgios, Borna Coric, Mischa Zverev
- Coach/Player at Durham University, UK
- Qatar Junior National Team Coach
- Qatar David Cup Team Coach
Filip is from Croatia where he was one of its leading junior tennis players. He competed in the junior Australian Open, Roland Garros and Wimbledon, before starting on the ATP tour where he reached a career high of 478. With wins against several top 100 and 200 players, he also trained with players such as Federer, Djokovic, Raonic & Ferrer to name a few.
- Qualified under the ITF
- WTA Tour Player – #371 singles & #253 doubles
- European #1 U16
- Belarus National Champion
Sviatlana is from Belarus, where she was the National Champion multiple times in both singles and doubles. She was also the #1 16U ranked player in Europe before turning pro and competing on the WTA Tour. Sviatlana was the winner of 24 ITF events and a finalist in 30 ITF events and achieved a WTA world ranking of #371 in singles and #253 in doubles. Turning to coaching, she traveled for 2 years as a coach on the WTA Tour and also spent 2 years coaching a group of National junior champions and working with the Avante Tennis Club in Belarus. Svietalana has also worked as a commentator for the past 2 years on Belarus National TV and studied law at the Belarus State University.
- All TennisAsia professionals are fully vaccinated
- All TennisAsia professionals will wear masks during sessions
- We have a mini-net so players can practice their tennis skills in conjunction with fitness exercises
- All TennisAsia professionals have worked together to design programs that are fun but super effective for players
We understand it’s a difficult time for everyone, but health and exercise are also incredibly important and we want all of our players remaining in Hong Kong to at least have the opportunity to continue working hard and training according to their needs.
Stay safe guys, and we look forward to hearing from you all.
Jason Sankey & TennisAsia Team