Terms and Conditions
TennisAsia Competitive Junior Group Lessons
To ensure quality coaching, spaces are strictly limited for all group lessons. Please apply early to avoid disappointment. Please assume your application is successful if you do not receive an acknowledgement email and do not hear from our admin team. TennisAsia Elite Ltd. reserves the right to change class venue, time and date. Parents will be notified of any changes beforehand whenever possible.
Current TennisAsia Competitive Junior Group Lessons are conducted at various locations including venues for all and venues for club members only. Please visit our venues page for our list of locations.
- Blue Ball 3-5 years.
- Red Ball 5-8 years.
- Orange Ball 8-10 years.
- Green Ball 9-10 years.
- Yellow Ball 11+ years.
- These are guidelines but exceptions can be made.
- Please check each program – https://tennisasia.com.hk/programs/junior-programs/ for more details on prerequisites.
ALL payments will be made by credit card via our registration system – GoTimmy.
- Please make sure you register for the correct class schedule.
- Once payment is received, there will be NO refunds.
- We will follow government guidelines and venue policies strictly with regards to extreme weather conditions, civil unrest or virus outbreaks.
- Make-up classes will be arranged where the government or venue enforces class cancellation.
We provide make-ups for prepaid term sessions in the following situations:
- Sessions are cancelled because of rain.
- Sessions are forced to cancel because of extreme weather conditions, civil unrest, or virus outbreak. We follow government guidelines and venue policies only.
- Account credit will be provided and you may contact [email protected] to book make-up sessions.
- Same rules apply to make-up sessions as camp sessions. Once committed to a make-up session you will be expected to fill that spot and this will count as a lesson taken.
- TennisAsia will offer make-up sessions throughout the term – during regular term sessions, as well as on weekends or public holidays.
- No refunds for rained out sessions.
- In the event of inclement weather, TennisAsia will decide if sessions will continue 1 hour before the scheduled time of that particular session.
- TennisAsia will update parents through whatsapp groups or GoTimmy group emails.
- We provide make-ups for prepaid term classes if sessions are missed because of tennis competition at school, national, or international level only. Internal club events do NOT count.
- If a match takes place – in Hong Kong – on the same day as training, we expect players to attend training as a warm-up before their match.
- If a match finishes before the training session starts, we expect players to return to training.
- Please inform us not later than 24 hours before the start of your prepaid session about match scheduling conflicts.
SICKNESS & INJURY:
- No make-ups for sickness & injury.
- For long-term (More than 50% of term sessions) sickness, injury, and other health conditions (Medical Documents submitted), refunds can be arranged on a case by case basis.
- Please DO continue to inform us if you cannot make it to any prepaid session (24 hours in advance) to help coaches plan sessions professionally.
- No refunds for schedule issues including a variety of appointments, school activities, other sports activities, hobbies, etc.
- TennisAsia employs internationally qualified professionals only.
- TennisAsia Director, Jason Sankey, will coordinate with all professionals to ensure consistency in delivery in all venues.
- Jason will not be stationed ‘only’ at IRC going forwards, but will oversee all locations and venues to ensure smooth and professional sessions are maintained across the board.
- Strength and conditioning will take place at various locations in a professionally structured manner.
We look at various factors to determine appropriate levels:
- Moral strengths.
- Performance strengths.
- Tennis skills.
- Fitness skills.
- Parental support.
To ensure more efficient communication, we encourage:
- Players and parents to visit tennisasia.com.hk for all information on programs, schedules, venues, coaches, UTR etc.
- Email [email protected] or your club admin team rather than whatsapp to coaches for all non-urgent matters. (matters that can be solved in more than 24 hours).
- Coaches will refrain from using phones during sessions except for urgent matters (matters that must be solved in less than 24 hours).
- Call the Head Coach of a specific venue directly for emergency situations or urgent matters (matters that must be solved in less than 24 hours).
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information that you provide to us is accurate and up to date. You may update your contact information in our registration system – GoTimmy. Should you have issues updating your information, you must notify via email to [email protected] of the appropriate change.
- Our Group Lessons are by invitation only by our TennisAsia Venue Head Coaches.
- Sign up only when your child is injury free and ready to commit to all sessions.
- TennisAsia Head Coaches coaches can make a decision to remove your child from the program if his/her mental or physical skill level or maturity level is too high or low for a specific group.
- Students (and parents of students under the age of 18) acknowledge and agree that students should obey all reasonable directions of TennisAsia coaches for their safety and accept all inherent risk of accidents that can occur in sports participation of this kind without liability on the part of TennisAsia Elite Ltd.
- TennisAsia will sometimes be taking photos during our lessons which will be used for marketing purposes such as our social media platforms or the press. We may also share photos with members of our TennisAsia community for their personal use. If you prefer for you or your child not to be photographed, please email [email protected]
- TennisAsia Elite Limited may update these Terms and Conditions when necessary; we will do our best to notify of changes by email and it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with these terms and any changes.