Terms and Conditions
UTR and Non UTR Competitions
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR UTR COMPETITIONS:
From 1st November, 2021 UTR Events will be registered directly on the UTR platform and pay there. You will no longer need to register on our website, wait for a password and then register again on the UTR platform.
UTR will however be charging a $US10 fee/player for verified events. This is their new policy, not ours.
Good news, we have a solution. Any player that becomes a power subscriber will be able to register for free for any verified events in HK or elsewhere.
To become a power subscriber, we have set up a link here where you will receive a $US10 discount on registration. The current annual fee is $USD99.
For Non-UTR Competitions, payment will be made via our registration system – GoTimmy.
TennisAsia competitions are currently held at :
- Indian Recreation Club (IRC), 63 Caroline Hill Road, Sookunpoo Valley, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
- Ladies Recreation Club (LRC), 10 Old Peak Rd, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong.
- Country Club Hong Lok Yuen, Hong Lok Yuen, Tai Po, N.T., Hong Kong
- ALL UTR Competition payments will be made via TennisAsia UTR platform.
- ALL Non-UTR Competition payments will be made by credit card via our registration system – GoTimmy.
NOTES, RULES & CONDITIONS:
- Once you sign up and pay for the event, there will be NO REFUNDS for any reason, except when the event is cancelled, in case of extreme weather conditions, civil unrest or virus outbreaks.
- No make-ups for sickness and injury. Please DO continue to inform us if the player cannot make it to the UTR event, so we can inform the other players about the changes.
- NO REFUNDS for schedule conflicts, including appointments, school activities, matches, tournaments, other sports activities etc. Please make sure that you don’t double book.
- If you signed up for the wrong event (for example, the wrong level), NO REFUNDS will be provided. So, please check the player’s UTR rating on universaltennis.com before signing up for the event. If you are unsure of your UTR rating, please check with coaches first.
- If a player withdraws after the draws have been published, they will be defaulted on the UTR system and an email will be sent to UTR notifying them of misconduct.
- We do not offer make-ups for missed competitions.
- Please inform us as soon as possible if a player has to withdraw. This gives organisers time to look for replacements and inform other players about the changes.
- We will not offer make-ups or transfers to other UTR events for missed UTR competitions.
- TennisAsia’s UTR Professional can make a decision to remove a player from a UTR event if the player’s mental and/or physical skill, or maturity level is too high or low for the event. Registration fee will be refunded in this case.
- The working hours of the TennisAsia UTR administration team will be Monday to Friday 9am-6pm. Last minute weekend changes can not be accommodated.
- In the event of inclement weather, TennisAsia will decide if sessions will continue 1 hour before the scheduled time of that particular session.
- TennisAsia will notify parents through the UTR platform.
- Refunds will be provided if the event is cancelled due to bad weather. We will refund for the event back to your credit card.
- TennisAsia’s IRC UTR professional is Sanjay Kumar or Marko Baralic.
- TennisAsia’s LRC UTR Professional is Jason Sankey.
- We will coordinate with players and parents to ensure that UTR match plays and tournaments follow the structure (progression) of TennisAsia Player Development Pathway.
To ensure more efficient communication, we encourage:
- Players and parents to visit https://tennisasia.com.hk/utr-competitions/ for all information on UTR.
- Email UTR Admin [email protected] or Whatsapp (852) 9374 4931.
- The working hours of the TennisAsia administration team will be Monday to Friday 9am-6pm. We will reply to your message asap, and your messages will be replied to on the next working day.
- UTR professionals will refrain from using phones during events except for urgent matters and recording educational match play videos.
- Call IRC UTR Professional for urgent UTR Matters – Sanjay +852 6855 6842 or Marko +852 6224 9478 / Whatsapp +381 62 518669.
- Call LRC UTR Professional – Jason Sankey for emergency situations or urgent UTR matters: +852 9418 1074
- Sign up only when your child is injury free and ready to commit to these UTR Competitions.
- Students (and parents of students under the age of 18) acknowledge and agree that students should obey all reasonable directions of TennisAsia coaches for their safety and accept all inherent risk of accidents that can occur in sports participation of this kind without liability on the part of TennisAsia Elite Ltd.
- TennisAsia will sometimes be taking photos during our UTR events which will be used for marketing purposes such as our social media platforms or the press. We may also share photos with members of our TennisAsia community for their personal use. If you prefer for you or your child not to be photographed, please email [email protected]
- TennisAsia may update these Terms and Conditions when necessary; we will do our best to notify of changes by email and it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with these terms and any changes.